Friday, October 16, 2009

The Anxious Wait

"Dalawang tulog na lng!"

Now, if you're a normal human being with a non-call center lifestyle that means two more nights before the big day. I cannot even define what that means for me because people in my line of work dont have a regular sleeping pattern.

My friends sleep at different hours though we may have a common work schedule beginning at 3 am. Some sleep right after shift as soon as they get home. Some sleep very early in the evening. And some try to cram as much sleep as they can right before shift. That's what I do. Its common for me to sleep just a little more than 2 or 3 hours before sleep. Then Ill nap for 30-40 minutes during lunch. This routine works for me, but there are days I feel like a walking zombie ready to fall down at the slightest gust of wind.

What's really getting me all excited is that I will finally have my own computer come Monday. My friend Jopert agreed to assemble a computer for me. I'm very very anxious to see what he can come up with such a limited budget. Im already planning to get my own internet connection so that I can spend as much time online as I want and not worry about the cost. And I can do it at the comfort of my own room.

I can hardly wait.

One more shift tomorrow and I get to have one rest day.

1 comment: